Our students are very important to us
A member of staff will be available at the front dest, whenever the school is open, to answer any general questions you have about the school, the area, finding your way around or simply to recommend a great place to have a coffee with new friends!, We ask you for feedback at the start and end of your time with us to make sure you are happy with your course, your classmates, your homestay and your general experience in Cardiff.
All students receive:
- Welcome pack on arrival with maps and information on the city of Cardiff
- A personalised timetable every month
- An end of course certificate
- A personalised set of recommendations for further study written by the Director of Studies when you complete your course
- A dedicated Personal Tutor
- Access to all school facilities, including our Wi-Fi
Part-time and full-time students ALSO receive:
- A student card
- Assistance to open bank accounts
- Other administrative assistance as required
We organise competitions and prizes at the school as well as our annual Student of the Year competition, which is awarded based on attendance, effort and progress. Each student is assessed by the Director of Studies and the Centre Manager and the winner is announced and a prize given at the yearly Christmas Party.
We assign a dedicated tutor to all students who will look follow your studies and assist you when you need it. If you have any questions or problems regarding changing levels, studies, home stay or you need some advice you can contact your Personal Tutor and arrange a meeting.
You can discuss with your personal tutor;
- Change of classes / timetable.
- Change of level.
- Any personal advice you require, strictly in confidence.
Bring a friend get a free class
If you introduce a friend to Peartree Languages we will give you one FREE GROUP CLASS after your friend has started to say THANK YOU. There is no limit on the number of friends you can bring so the more friends you bring, the more group classes you get, FREE!